This picturesque town is characterised by its colonial architecture which has been jealously preserved. The city is located about 103 miles of Bogota, in the State of Boyacá.
The fact that it is situated along the Andes mountain range in addition to its cobblestone streets and countryside landscape makes it a must-see destination.
Tour Starting Time: 8:00 AM Tour Finishing Time: 7:00 PM
Departing from: Bogota Average Temperature: 57.2- 62.6°F
Remarks: Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are highly suggested.
What does the Tour include?
- To & fro Hotel (private) Transportation
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Boyacá Bridge Monument Visit
- Villa de Leyva Town Centre Walking Tour
- Fossil Museum Entry Fee
- Ecce Homo Monastery Entry Fee (Vineyard Visit, optional)
- Lunch (typical Boyacá Food)
- Ráquira Town Visit (Quaint and small, craftsmen´s town)
- Nuestra Señora de Chiquinquirá Basilica Visit
How much does the Tour cost?
- One Passenger: USD 260
- Two to Four Passengers: USD 120 (each)
- Five or more Passengers: USD 100 (each)