This fascinating natural park is situated 35 miles north of Bogota. The Lagoon is considered sacred in light of the aboriginal rituals that took place in the area as well as the “El Dorado Legend” which originated here. It is also believed that treasures were thrown into the water during those rituals and are still lying at its bottom.
Tour Starting Time: 9:00 AM Tour Finishing Time: 4:30 PM
Departing from: Bogota Average Temperature: 57.2- 62.6°F
Remarks: Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are highly suggested.
What does the Tour include?
- To & Fro Hotel (private) Transportation
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Guatavita Natural Park Entry Fee
- Lunch (typical Colombian Food)
- Panoramic View Site in Guatavita City
How much does the Tour cost?
- One Passenger: USD 150
- Two to Four Passengers: USD 80 (each)
- Five or more Passengers: USD 60 (each)