Bogota is located in the heart of Colombia and is one of the highest capital cities in South America (the third one, indeed). Monserrate Hill (and its lovely cathedral), La Candelaria (historic and colonial centre of the city), Gold and Botero´s Museums along with its many natural parks are some of this city´s fantastic attractions.
A gorgeous combination of colonial and modern architecture, including hills and the Andes Mountains are some of the most significant features of this capital city.
We will show you around one of the biggest Colombian and Latin American cities. Our tours have been designed to take in as many of the city's highlights as possible and use your time wisely.
- Bogotá, Colombia
- 57.2- 62.6°F
- Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are highly suggested.
What does the Tour include?
- To & Fro Hotel/Airport (private) Transportation
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Monserrate Hill Entry Fee
- Colombian Coffee Tasting
- Historic City Centre & La Candelaria Visit
- Lunch (typical Colombian Food)
- Gold Museum Entry Fee
- Botero´s Museum Entry Fee
- “José Celestino Mutis” Botanical Garden Entry Fee
How much does the Tour cost?
- One Passenger: USD 140
- Two to Four Passengers: USD 95 (each)
- Five or more Passengers: USD 75 (each)